Sunday, 18 January 2015

OOTD #4

Alright serns?

How's it going?




Today's outfit is one I'd typically wear on a night out or for a meal. The Fred Perry gingham tipped shirt in dark carbon colour was an amazing find. Shopping in Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth, over Christmas with Katie, we popped into the Fred Perry store, after checking out the sale we came across the shirt that was originally £80 and I got it for £24, absolute bargain.


The Fred Perry shirt is my favourite that I own at the moment, the logo, universally recognised gives a sharp and classy feel to any outfit. Putting the shirt together with my black stretch skinny jeans from Topman and my Dr. Marten 939 Ben Boot, it gives it a real smart casual feel, perfect for a meal out or drinks around town. I recently took Katie out for a meal too a restaurant called 'Dim t' in Winchester and I wore this exact outfit, it was perfect for the occasion. The meal was lovely and Katie looked great too.

I bought the Shirt in an XL which, as you know is just my style. The stylish and classic nature of the shirt can also be twinned with a more formal trouser.

Fred Perry designed this shirt to echo the early customisation of 1960s gingham shirts by their fans in the mod scene. The hand made finish to each shirt means that no gingham Fred Perry shirt is the same, which is a seriously unique touch and gives the shirt a personal feel. Fred Perry is one of my favourite brands. It's a classic symbol of elegance and style. Which, as I mentioned earlier, it's universally recognised and to me it stands for something. Originality and an understanding of true heritage.




Links to the clothing above:

Fred Perry Gingham Tipped Carbon Red Shirt: http://www.fredperry.com/overdyed-bright-gingham-shirt-m5121.html (Alternative shirt)



Richie
x
















No comments:

Post a Comment