How's it going?
So today's outfit is one of my favourites. Me and my girlfriend Katie, went for a walk this afternoon so I thought I would share with you my outfit.
The khaki oversized bomber jacket I'm wearing from Topman was a gift from Katie for Christmas and I love it. It's a colour I wouldn't of chosen for myself but it seems to compliment about every other colour in my wardrobe. It's stylish and slick design really make it a great statement piece for any wardrobe. The bomber jacket is an oversized fit featuring more room in the body offering a relaxed shape, because of this its an excellent piece of clothing for layering, recently I've been layering it on top of sweaters too keep me warm. I haven't taken this jacket off since I got it for Christmas. (Thanks Katie!)
The stripped grey oversized long sleeve T-shirt in this look is one I picked up in the sale from Topman around the start of October and since then it's been a great addition to my wardrobe. If you've read my other blogs you'll know I love minimal colours within an outfit, and this is perfect. The oversized fit with dropped shoulders is great, and although its oversized the drop shoulders on it means it doesn't loose shape. As I don't wear tight or fitted clothes much, coupling oversized T-shirts with tighter fitted jeans really is my style. Searching the website for this T-shirt and I can't find it, probably due to the fact they don't stock it anymore but I will link a similar alternative down below.
The next item of clothing which was a present for my birthday (29th December) from Katie is genuinely the best sweater I've ever owned, Katie has done so well. It's a navy lightweight sweatshirt which features an intricate crocodile skin texture, I've never seen or felt a sweater like it which makes it so unique, I love it. Katie got me an XL size which makes it baggy and gives it a good shape and feel for the perfect layering piece, coupling this sweater with my bomber is a great look and is one I wear on a casual day if I'm popping out anywhere.
Links to the clothing above:
Khaki oversized bomber jacket: http://www.topman.com/en/tmuk/product/clothing-140502/mens-coats-jackets-140512/khaki-oversize-bomber-jacket-3245025?bi=1&ps=200
Grey textured stripe oversized long sleeve T-shirt: http://www.topman.com/en/tmuk/product/clothing-140502/mens-long-sleeve-t-shirts-3296288/grey-textured-stripe-oversized-long-sleeve-t-shirt-3972599?bi=1&ps=200
Navy croc texture sweatshirt: http://www.topman.com/en/tmuk/product/clothing-140502/mens-hoodies-sweatshirts-2925366/sweatshirts-2177504/navy-croc-texture-sweatshirt-3525168?refinements=category~%5b1150508%7c1150493%5d&bi=1&ps=200
Richie
x
No comments:
Post a Comment