Alright Serns,
How's it going?
This Christmas me and my girlfriend took a trip to Portsmouth to have a look around at the sales, I got a lot of vouchers so it would of been rude not too. We went into Topman where we found this Dunlop black leather backpack and we both instantly fell in love with it.
The backpack is a faux leather synthetic material with adjustable shoulder straps. The feel and look of the bag is great too. If you've been reading my other blogs you would know that I love simplistic, edgy looks and this bag fits the bill perfectly. the colour is important as it goes with pretty much everything I own, I've never been one of those lads to have a bright orange bag.
A bag is a must have accessory and it's probably one of the most useful things we can own. I can't wait to start wearing it properly.
We found the bag in the sale for £15, I've had a look on the internet but there isn't anymore in stock so I can't link the product unfortunately.
Thank you so much to whoever has taken the time to read this blog, have a great new year!
Thanks,
Richie
x


No comments:
Post a Comment